The top travel destinations in the world is a mind boggling experience, for the simple reason that one place is better than the other. To compile this list one has to very carefully go through many factors and that included travel comfort, cuisine weather and comfort zones. It is also possible that closer to home one has overlooked places that one would not even give a glance.
With the recent signing of the nuclear deal between Iran and the UN it is now easy for Americans to travel to Teheran and the mosques of Kashan. Cuba with its new list of cruises has emerged as a new destination to venture into. Cruise ships have increased to Croatia and Georgia with its beautiful botanical garden. The Black Sea is also getting attention from the big cruise brands. The bike friendly town of Richmond, Virginia has wonderful architecture or a brand new hotel in Detroit .If one is looking for a getaway for the weekend one can consider Bali or the classic Chinese retreat of Hangzhou.
Choosing the perfect vacation when the world is full of fascinating destinations is really very difficult. Here are some of the best that one can add in their travel bucket.
- The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef with incredible scenery. That depends one sees it by air or by sea or even underwater. Along the Queensland Coast one can do diving and snorkeling but if one wants to avoid the crowds one can visit the Hamilton Islands.
- The world’s largest place to visit is Paris. The City of light has been like a magnetic drawing crowd of people year after year to visit the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame. The city has the quaintest cafes shopping districts and lovely markets with each and everything one could want.
- Tokyo is Japan’s mega city and is constantly buzzing with activity, cars zooming, trains in the underground humming away and the cruise ships silently moving out into the sea. This is a city that lives on motion and progress.
- Cusco is known as the heart of the Inca Empire. It offers history and architecture but if one is looking for a life challenging experience one can hike the Machu Picchu. Cusco is surely the place that one cannot find on earth.
- London has the most eclectic neighbor hoods one can never find anywhere else. One needs to visit the Tower of London, the Buckingham Palace and the British Museum. There is a saying that if one is tired of London then he or she is tired of living. It is the simple reason that London has all that life can afford. Life in London is nothing short of high energy and full of night life.
- Rome is a place called the Eternal City and it has plenty to offer. One can visit the Coliseum, the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. These are a few that one can add to their bucket list.